Prime Hiring Solutions, Ltd., is looking for a web designer who will be responsible for managing websites for our internal and external clients. A Prime Website Manager must have a deep understanding of the internet, including but not limited to search engine optimization, search engine marketing, online marketing, social networking sites, discussion boards, blogs, video creation and sharing, widgets and podcasting. The ability to conceptualize and implement creative ideas for websites is essential for this job. Also, collaborating with various external website designers to create high-quality websites is vital.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing strategies for increasing website traffic
- Aligning the website with the brand, strategy, and standards of the organization
- Evaluating the websites of competitors
- Identifying ways to enhance the user experience on the website
- Keeping an eye out for website security breaches and take appropriate action when necessary.
- Planning, developing, implementing, managing, monitoring, and updating organizations’ websites
- Ascertaining that the website is secure by enabling the necessary security measures.
- Conducting content audits to determine if any information is redundant or duplicated.
- Conducting routine web analytics reports that provide insightful analysis and actionable insights.
- Collaborating with website designers for website builds and upgrades.
Website Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, I.T., or Web Development
- 2 years of experience as a Web manager or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (English and Mandarin)
- Extensive understanding of web design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management and multitasking skills